468x60 Banner banner

06 January 2006

War of the Worlds (2005)


Tom Cruise . . . . . . . . . Dakota Fanning
Miranda Otto . . . . . . . . Justin Chatwin
Tim Robbins

PG13 110min 2005

War of the Worlds by Steve Spielberg is based on the novel by H.G. Wells. I have never read the book, but I plan to now. This movie has dazing special effect. It is an anti-climatic movie. It entertains you until the end and that’s what is disappoints me about this film.

I found it unbelievable not because of the aliens but because of the children. After seeing what Ray Ferrier saw, all the questioning and disobedience would found me a one-way ticket to left behind. My mother loves me very much but I know in my heart she would have left me, and I do not fault her for it. The world is ending get in-line or you get left behind.

The deaths of the people were funny to me because they were so unrealistic. I never could grasp at this being reality. I saw it as wildly imaginative tale. The situation face in this movie seemed unrealistic. As I write this I think and if 150 foot tripod comes out of the ground tomorrow, I look foolish writing this; and with that said. I disappointed by the ending.

2/5 Gs


How do you think aliens will come to earth, peaceful or warring, do we have a chance or not?

No comments:

Search Results