468x60 Banner banner

12 January 2006

Stealth


Josh Lucas . . . . . . . . . . .Jessica Biel
Jamie Foxx . . . . . . . . . . .Sam Shepard
Joe Morton . . . . . . . . . . .Richard Roxburgh

PG13 121min 2005

In the near future, an elite 3-man squadron of Navy fighters gets a new digital wingman. When it is struck by lightening, it systems go rogue its up to the rest of the squadron to bring it in.

My first glimpse of Stealth was at my cousin house, where I only saw about 15 min of it. It brought to mind that it’s the child of Top Gun and the Fast and the Furious. After looking it up I realize why I thought that, Rob Cohen. After watching it I can see why it flopped at the theater. It was not bad but it was not spectacular either. The highlight of this movies is that it does give you the feeling of speed and being in the cockpit. It is a solid action movie.

3/5 Gs

No comments:

Search Results