468x60 Banner banner

05 February 2006

The Perfect Man


Hilary Duff . . . . . . . . . . . . Heather Locklear
Chris Noth . . . . . . . . . . . . Mike O’Malley
Ben Feldman . . . . . . . . . . Vanessa Lengies
Caroline Rhea . . . . . . . . . Carson Kressley
Kym Whitley

PG 100min 2005

Hilary Duff plays a teenager that is frustrated with her mother (Locklear) always moving after a break-up. Finally fed up Holly (Duff) creates a fictional man to date her mother until it’s ruined when the “perfect” man does exist played by Noth.

Watching “The Perfect Man” I can see why Hilary thought that Heather Locklear could play her mother. It’s a touching fluffy movie. A friend of mine said that half of all “chick flicks” secretly appeal to men. Maybe it appeals to women but I found it just a little bit too “chick flick”. It has its charm but it doesn’t touch me like it did females that I know.

It’s a better outing for Hilary Duff than "Raise Your Voice”. I’m guessing since I made it this far I might as while finish with “The Lizzie McGuire Movie”. What I have found is that Hilary is making progress in her acting and that always an accomplishment.

2/5

No comments:

Search Results