468x60 Banner banner

26 November 2005

Bruce Almighty

Jim Carrey . . . . . . . .Morgan Freeman
Jennifer Aniston . . .Philip Baker Hall
Catherine Bell . . . . .Lisa Ann Walter
Steve Carell . . . . . . .Nora Dunn

PG13 101min 2003

I was talking to my sister and she to me that she had to watch this movie for philosophy class. She explained some philosophic topic to me. So I watched it again and it still didn't appeal to me. Jim Carrey's acting reminded me of a sane Riddler. It was just over the top of the top.

The movie did have its moments. Morgan Freeman as GOD was a inspirated choice. But overall I felt it was an empty movie made to capitalize on Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston appeal.

1/5 Gs




If GOD gives us sign and we don't heed the signs and GOD knows that we won't heed those sign why doesn't he give us better signs?

No comments:

Search Results